With 435 km of slopes, the interconnected Paradiski area is one of the largest in the world offering a multitude of opportunities for skiers and non-skiers alike.
• 261 slopes for beginners through to experienced skiers (37 black slopes, 77 red slopes, 135 blue slopes, 12 green slopes).
• The opportunity to benefit serenely from the entire area by only skiing on the blues slopes to start with.
• Nearly half of the slopes are either red or black for the more experienced skier.
• 290 ha of snowy slopes to guarantee skiing at low altitude and ensure a safe return to the resort.
• More than 50 snow groomers to guarantee access to the slopes whatever the conditions.
• 128 ski-lifts. Each year, the Paradiski operating companies invest in order to ensure a fleet of modern lifts which respond to the demands of skiers and guarantee an orderly flow of skiers on the slopes.
• Avalanche prevention: Paradiski has at its disposal (CATEX, GAZEX, Avalancheurs, O’BellX and Daisybell) the necessary means to ensure safety in the ski area.
• High altitude skiing with guaranteed snow cover: 70% of the ski area is above 2,000m.
• Forest skiing, lots of happy fun guaranteeing good visibility during bad weather.
• Skiing in the sun throughout the day: the area is exposed to the Tarantaise valley (to the North) and Champagny en Vanoise (to the South).
• Untreated but secure Natur’ slopes to experience the thrill of the powder with no risk.
• Fun zones (Mille 8) and landscaped slopes (Inversens tunnel, the Lutins slope…) for children and adults alike.
• 2 snowparks, 3 boardercross, 2 boarder gliss, 1 half pipe, 3 sledging slopes, 1 waterslide, 2 Big Air Bags, 1 big air video, 1 timed slope “chrono speed”.
• For non-skiers: 133 km of cross-country skiing tracks and 59km of pedestrian routes.
|Distance:||1824m without pylons|
|Cabin capacity:||188 passengers on 2 storeys|
Vertigo : in addition to a panoramic view of 360°, the paradiskiers can now enjoy 3-D visibility through transparent glass on the lower level of the 2 cabins.
All the sections