- Do I always have to use my account?
We recommend that you set up an account and keep using it. Your contact details and lift pass numbers are retained, and you don’t have to re-enter them, which simplifies your next orders.
One person cannot be registered in several accounts. If you meet difficulties to purchase, please contact our sale assistants.
- I’ve lost my password:
Enter your e-mail address and click on «password forgotten». Within the next minute, you will receive your password in your inbox. Don’t forget to check your unwanted mail (SPAM).
- My e-mail / postal address has changed:
You can alter all your personal details by connecting to your account (e-mail + password).
- I’m unable to set up my account:
Account set-up is at step 4 of the order process (step 4 payment). Here, you can enter your e-mail and password.
- What types of pass can I order on line?
All passes at public prices are sold on line with the exception of the10 non-consecutive days pass. Early-booking season passes, early-booking holiday passes and Samedi Je Skie passes are available exclusively on line.
- How far in advance do I have to order my lift passes?
For a first order, the recommended lead times for France, abroad and DOM TOM are 10 days before your arrival. By planning ahead, you can receive your lift passes at home and will be able to start enjoying your skiing as soon as you arrive in the resort. If you already have passes which can be recharged on line, you can order your passes on line the same day. Your passes will be recharged immediately.
- Can I order different products (a family pack + an additional adult)?
Certainly. You can add products to your shopping basket at any time.
- What do I do if I don’t receive my pass?
Contact our on-line sales advisors, by e-mail (email@example.com) or by telephone (+33 (0)4 79 09 68 18) no later than the day before you set off.
- Can I pick up my passes ordered on line in the resort?
Yes, by choosing pick-up in the resort, you can collect your order in one of our sales points or express collection terminals: very useful if you are not in time to have them sent to your home address.
- Can I order just a free pass for a child aged under 5? (to be confirmed)
No, the order must include a payment. The pass can be ordered with Carré Neige insurance which must be paid for or with other passes. It cannot be ordered alone.
- What form of payment can I use when ordering on line?
Payment is by bank card (except Amex) and / or EChèques Vacances (EAncv)
- When should I order my season pass?
Early-bird season passes must be ordered before 1 December.
Year passes (winter + summer) must be ordered before 1 november.
The public price season pass is on sale on line throughout the season.
- What type of photo can I use?
The photo must be recent and full face. The head must be bare without headdress (hat, cap etc) or sunglasses.
- I would like to purchase for a group. How do I need to proceed ?
Contact our on-line sales advisors by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), telephone (+33 (0)4 79 09 68 18) or by chat to get help.